FAQs - Worldwide Migration Partners.
We answer the most frequently asked questions asked by our clients each week. But if something you wanted to know hasn't been covered in the FAQs below, please visit our Contact Us page to speak with one of our specialists.
An individual who wishes to apply for a US visa must determine if they are eligible for a non-immigrant visa or an immigrant visa based on the purpose of their intended travel to the US.
Once a visa category is determined, the next step is to identify which visa type is suitable for the intended travel.
Head to our US Immigration Services page for more information about the different visas available.
Our Australian migration services include, but are not limited to:
- Independent visa applications
- Family migration
- Business migration
- Temporary and permanent entry permits
- Change of status applications
Our US tax lawyers in Australia have the knowledge and experience to provide you with the most comprehensive advice and direction on the best way to navigate through the complicated expat tax process.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- US tax advisement
- US tax opinions
- Filing or amending current and previous year(s) personal US tax returns
- Detailed US tax reviews
- New expat advisements
- New US visa/PR advisements
- Expatriation reviews / 8854
- FBAR reporting, amendments, and late filings
- Form W-8 or tax withholdings
- International audits
- Overseas Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP) referrals
- Social Security planning and certificates of coverage
- Streamlined foreign or domestic offshore procedures
- Reasonable Cause Statements
Our US lawyers in Australia are well versed in the criteria required to set up a business in the United States.
A few of the issues we can advise you on include, but are not limited to:
- CV assistance
- Business advice
- Business plans
- Business registrations
- Business set-ups
- Ongoing business coordination